We are currently recruiting for experienced Retail Assistants for Zero Hour temporary contracts to join the retail team within our Aviation Shops located at Manchester Airport's Terminal 1 and Runway Visitor Park.
This role requires an enthusiastic, energetic individual who is confident in dealing with customers at the busy visitor attraction, but also comfortable with responsibilities such as opening & closing the shop, & working alone & unsupervised.
These positions will involve working week days, evenings & weekends.
Some of the key roles for this position are as follows -
- Meet & greet customers as they arrive into the shop ensuring that their enquiries / purchases are handled efficiently and in a
- Collate customer research.
- Drive income to meet and exceed the annual target.
Consistently deliver excellent customer service skills and a professional manner assisting all customers quickly & efficiently.
- Maintaining adequate accounting records of all transactions to an acceptable auditable level.
- Ensure that all items are available and in stock.
- Opening and closing of the shop.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness within the shop, including the shop floor, windows, fixtures & fittings and displays.
- Cash handling, including end of shift cash balance.
To carry out this role you will need -
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional manner.
- Good team working and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a busy workload in a Visitor Attraction Retail Outlet
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience of EPOS would be advantageous.
- Keen interest in aviation,
Please send your CV through to Annette Clarke, Account Manger at email@example.com please include a covering note detailing why you wish to apply for this role, & what you can bring to our team – specifically drawing on your retail experience to date & your interest in aviation.
Applications without a covering note will not be considered. Only applicants who are invited to interview will be contacted.